First of all we’re thrilled that you’re considering enrolling your child at First Baptist Christian School.
In order to apply for a spot in the school the procedure would be as follows:
- Contact the the school and you will receive instructions regarding our online application. Once completed, you will taken to a confirmation page with a checklist showing the supporting documents we need.
- You can find information about fees on our Fees & Tuition Schedule page
- Send the supporting documents back to the school office either in person or via email
- If there are any special circumstances (medical, mental etc) that may affect your child’s ability to learn please be sure to mention them on the application form and include any reports from the appropriate medical/learning professional. This is to ensure that we are equipped to accommodate any such circumstances
- Pay the application fee of CI$150 (US$187.50). We can only accept cash/check payments in the school office. Please click here for online payment options
After documents have been received they will be reviewed by the School Principal you will be contacted about next steps which will include a mandatory parent conference and/or student evaluation. For overseas applicants this interview can be done via Skype if necessary.
The Principal will make the final decision about enrollment