Lots of news for the week!
- Tuesday is Valentine’s Day. We will celebrate as a second grade by passing out all of the notes we’ve written as part of our week-long Kindness Challenge. If your student would like to bring in special cards, candies, or small toys to pass out for the holiday, please make sure they bring in enough for every student in their homeroom (10 total in 2A and 11 total in 2B)
- Friday is the 100th Day of School. Students will celebrate by coming prepared in two different ways:
- Students are encouraged to dress up like a 100 year old OR in a way that celebrates 100
- Students are encouraged to bring 100 of the same item in a bag
- Friday is also our Numeracy Bee. Just like the Spelling Bee, it will be held in the chapel at 12:30!
Here is the PDF for the Week’s Spelling/Bible Verse/Reminders: WEEKLY BULLETIN
Looking Ahead: Week of February 13th