The Twits: Explore humour and character descriptions.
– Demonstrate understanding of a character. Write a letter using commands.
– Explore how characters may be reflected in surroundings.
– Develop research skills. Understand and interpret key features of birds. Develop empathetic skills.
English:- Identify statements and questions.
– Identify commands and exclamations.
– Identify the complete subjects of sentences. Identify the complete predicates of sentences.
Vocabulary: – Study vocabulary words for a test on Friday.
Math: – Compare whole numbers.
– Order whole numbers through the millions.
– Round whole numbers through the millions.
– Choose the best strategy to solve a problem.
– Study Guide and Review for Chapter 1
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a Math Chapter 1 Test on Monday, September 11.
Science: – Construct a model of a cell.
– Describe the characteristics of one-celled organisms, bacteria, and protists.
Social Studies: – Identify islands that make up the Lesser and Great Antilles.
– Recognize and list each country in the Greater Antilles. Identify at least one key feature for each.
Bible: – Study Bible verse for Friday. Parents, please encourage your child to study their Bible verse every week. These do impact their Bible grades.
– Identify the different ways God’s Word equips Christians to do God’ will.
– Examine Scripture to understand how God’s Word reveals His truth.
“Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.” Revelation 21:3
Please Note: Agendas and Math Homework books are in the process of being shipped.
MATH: Handout page 11 1-5, 21, 22
ENGLISH: page 9 1-10
MATH: Handout page 13 1-2, 5-8
VOCABULARY: Prepare for Vocabulary Test on Friday